[WP] 08.02.2023 | rwd, hamburger

 

fig 1.1 simple hamburger menu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I re-applied menu from Sunny Vibes to pierwszyfront. Now netlify build of our project is ready to use on small size screens eg 320px. I took me most of my daytime but efforts were finished and commited to pierwszyfront github repository on separate branch and merged with main.


This task took a lot of effort to adjust stylesheets. At the end i made a lot of shortcuts by for example copying fuctions between components. I also created one additional stylesheet for hamburger component.


What i missed to use was module.css webpack way to import styles into the components as webpack allows to import css modules and svg files.


After weekly meeting for pierwszyprojekt i finish additional task about styling a login form. Other forms for registration and password reset will be done soon. I can honestly say that my basic skills of html and css significantly improved. I smoothly apply grid and flexbox logic algorithms.


Stay frosty

g-marcin


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

[WP] 23.06.2023 | subjects

15.07.2024 | simplicity

[WP] 05.06.2023 | angular-intro